Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our Finished Invitations (Home Reception)

Although they have end up quite different to what I had planned in the beginning, instead of rustic wine corks & copper wire they are lace & ribbon, I really like them.

The biggest difference is the outer wrapper as some have chocolate or natural wood grain paper & some have a soft chocolate tissue paper.


A huge thank you goes out to my Dad, who patiently threaded all the peals onto the ribbon wrap around ties for me. A long and boring job and I’m so grateful for all the help xx







Inside







Main Invitation & enclosures







Envelopes



ETA ~ Tuesday 18th January 2011 ~ A pro picture of our invitations



2 comments:

Carly said...

I really love these! That outer wrapper just makes it!

Unknown said...

Wedding Registry So great! the creativity and design is beautiful...