Thursday, October 29, 2009

Slipper Basket Finished !

Now that I have finalised the design of our reception stationery, I can finish off lots of projects that have stalled while they waited for the last stationery piece of the project.

First one was our slipper basket

The slippers have all been bagged for a while and all that was missing was the swing tags. The design is inspired by our logo and has the size on one side and a poem on the other "bought new shoes to match your dress and now they're feeling tight? Have not a care just take a pair and you can dance all night".

One last minute change was I found some cute sparkly silver & glitter bags which I will use for the bridal party & my immediate family. As I don’t want them to miss out, I have taken a pair of slippers in their size and will have them placed on their seat at the reception.



I have also finished the welcome party & reception signage


Welcome Sign



Menu's, Bathroom Basket, Pashmina Basket & Candy Bar signs



And for a bit of fun Bride & Groom wedding day timelines!


No comments: