Friday, June 5, 2009

Popcorn Bar … now with a little candy & cookies too ♥

Our popcorn (and now candy & cookie) bar is beginning to take shape!

Luckily I love vases and have quite a few we can use, and thus far (apart from the two I bought for our engagement party - the big ones at the far back) I haven’t had to purchase any :)



So this is what I have at the moment and I probably would have stayed with configuration, if not for a few candy & cookie items I have found and now have to include.

First up, while on Mindy Weiss’s blog last week I saw …… new Disney Fairies, Princess & Princess wedding M&M’s. I love the personalised ones with your photo on them and was thinking of getting some of these for our home reception. But now I think I have to get the Princess & Princess wedding ones instead


#2 our cake maker offered to make blue bird cookies to match our cake – I don’t have a picture but this is similar, hopefully ours will look more like Disney Bluebirds


 
#3 Lollipops - can't go past some princess swirl and Mickey face lollipops


#4 Mickey ears pretzels – we love these, they are amazing!!!!! They remind me of our trips to Anaheim so we can’t go past these.


But now I am stuck how many jars/vases is too many? How many more (if any) I should get, and what size or shape to make them? Should I separate the popcorn/candy or just mix the vases in together?

No comments: