Sunday, February 1, 2009

OOT Bags vs Boxes - Part 2


Ok the results are in and the forum girls are tied 50% / 50% between the Gables and the wedding totes!
 
It is going to come down to cost and ease of transport and delivery. The tote bags would definitely be easier to transport up to the Hunter and also deliver to rooms. While I could transport the boxes flat it means I would have to assemble them when we get there and I was hoping to have it all completed before we left.
 
Either way I now am just waiting for a quote on the bags and then can compare to the price of the box + decorating. I would love to be able to factor my time into the box cost as well but that’s just cheeky :)
 
Now for the starting plan on what to include in the bags:
Welcome info pack & thank you note
2 bottles of water – DIY personal label
Local Jam or Honey
Tissues
Sun block
Tea/Coffee
Snacks – chips / cookies
Chocolate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you boxes look great, are you doing one per room? What if two people share a room but they are not a couple?

Also, are you putting names on the boxes?

Nessa said...

Hmmm, I hadn’t though of that  I'll probably do one per room for couples and one each for friends that are sharing.
For the names on the box, I think it depends on the hotel, one of ours insists on it the other doesn’t mind. So I guess for the hotel that doesn’t need us too, we won’t as it’s a lot of extra work.