Tuesday, February 17, 2009

DIY Project - Bridal Party Loot !

This is one of my favourite prjects hands down!! along with collecting items for our OOT bags I have been collecting gifts & extra little bits & pieces for months & months for our bridal party welcome / gift packs.

 I have a great stock pile of things that I was planning on filling the bags with when we were having our big WDW wedding. Unfortunately many of the things I have been collecting don’t really work now that we are not going as a group, but some will still be ok. 

I haven’t got much for the boys bags yet, especially as they really won’t appreciate all the Disney stuff now, but I can always stock up on snacks & alcohol for the boys.

So far I have ordered the monogrammed pink tote bags for the girls and blue back packs for the boys


Bridesmaid goodies so far ...


Flower Girl goodies so far......




Maid of Honour goodies so far .....


I still have plenty to collect for the bags and for 6 or 7 people I know who have madly scrolled to the bottom of this post, in the hope of seeing your special gifts that FH & I have organised........ Too Bad So Sad … you all have to wait for the rehearsal dinner to see what they are !!!!

No comments: