Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Wedding Planning Suitcase!


The ultimate planning bag! after my journals this is my most valuable planning possession













I love this bag I got it on our trip to Disneyland last year (along with “Disney Fairy Tale Weddings" dvd) & it is our wedding stuff all in the one place. Inside I keep my Hunter Valley & Knot Wedding Planner, Journals, stationery supplies, note cards, small photo album (supplier business cards & photos of things I’m looking for), colour wheel, my favourite “Sometimes Brides Forget” Post-its & as always my emergency chocolate supply!!


Only one final piece is still needed in my planning pack....the new edition WDW travel guides !




  







FRIDAY 28 NOVEMBER 2008

Woo Hoo my planning books finally arrived !!!!!

No comments: