Saturday, August 22, 2009

We have our Invitations supplies !!!!!

We have our Invitations supplies !!!!!

I found two great bargains today at the Stitches & Craft Show, first almost an exact replica of the designer lace I love, only this one was on sale at $1.28 per meter vs. the expensive one at $22.95 per meter. As each invite needed ½ meter the designer lace is out & the new lace is IN.

Then I found a mixed bag with two types of textured A4 paper, one was soft like tissue paper, the other very thick & rough, and only a $1 per sheet. This will be perfect for wrapping the invites, before the go in the envelope.

I decided to cheat and I purchased the chocolate envelopes from cards & pockets for $1.05 each. It saved heaps of time and was cheaper than if I had made the pockets myself.

I found textured thick card stock paper in crème & purchased it in bulk $42 The A7 & C6 envelopes I purchased from an invitation store, 200 in total for $66 I couldn’t find a green that worked with the new design and chose a brushed metallic paper instead. 2 Invitations per A4 sheet = 50 were $38.50

Ribbon – I have heaps of left over pink ribbon from our pink ribbon fundraiser

Pearls – I picked up a bag of pearl beads to thread onto the ribbon (to jazz it up a little) $2.49.

Seals – I used a variety of seals I had left over from other projects, I needed 200 in total and only needed to buy one box for $15.95

Here are all the supplies

No comments: