Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our updated plans in pictures

I have updated our inspiration boards for both our Disney World & Hunter Wedding Receptions, with pictures of what we have decided on, or have already purchased / hired.

As it helps to see it all come together visually and gives me the chance to remove or change things that aren’t working in properly.

Our Disney Wedding board – we are going with a blue color pallet (mostly turquoise) and fuchsia as an accent color



Our Hunter Reception – I have slightly changed our colors idea here and instead of a “pink & green” color theme with silver accents we are going with a selection of colors from a soft earthy pallet and will incorporate green, pink, crème, mocha and silver will still be our accent

2 comments:

Gingingirl said...

Hi
Have seen your site off WC and thought the sound of a disney themed wedding sounded amazing and VERY original! I hope you dont mind but I'll be checking back on this blog over the next few months to see how it goes!
Just curious, how do you make those collages with all your personal pictures? For the life of me I cant work it out haha!
Good luck!

Nessa said...

Hi Gingingirl,
thanks so much, I made the mood boards in powerpoint, just collected heaps of pictures I loved and copy/paste into a powerpoint slide (and don;t forget to save as a JPEG)
xx Ness