Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fish Extender Exchange Gifts


I’m a perfectionist, I just can’t help myself and sometimes it's just easier to do things yourself (I know control issues much!) and the FEE is a classic example.

We have 25 families in our FEE group so we need 25 gifts (one for each family) from each of our family groups. Instead of asking each of my family groups to make/get their group of gifts and then stress about it being forgotten, I thought it was easier to make them myself.
 
Yes which means I am making 5 sets of 25 gift packages or 125 individual FEE gifts.
 
First up were the bag labels, one from each family












 And then the gift bags, I’ve tried to put a little Aussie in each set…





 
And then for ease of delivery I have made a large brown bag for each stateroom and put one of each family gift in it.

No comments: